Ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet.
Alpine MotoSafe – Race
Unique Product Characteristics
- Prevents hearing loss
- Protects against harmful noise and reduces tiredness caused by wind noise
- Traffic, motorcycle and communication systems remain sufficiently audible AlpineAcousticFilters™
- Available in a Tour, Race and Pro version, the right attenuation for every motorcyclist
- Perfect fit thanks to the AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Comes with practical travel pouch / case
- No sense of isolation
- No silicone
Motorcycling is something you want to enjoy. Unfortunately, motorcyclists often experience an annoying ring in their ears and a very tired feeling after a long ride. This is caused by the high volume of wind noise under your helmet. At a speed of 120 km per hour, the volume of wind noise averages at 98 dB. This means that you already risk permanently damaging your hearing after just 7 minutes. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are less focused in traffic. In order to avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists.
Driving Without Hearing Protection
|Speed||Wind noise under helmet||Max. time without risk of hearing damage|
|62 mph||94 dB||15 minutes|
|75 mph||98 dB||7 minutes|
|87 mph||102 dB||3 minutes|
|100 mph||106 dB||90 seconds|
MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation. Traffic, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain sufficiently audible, thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™.
Alpine MotoSafe® is available in different versions with protection adapted to the use. Racing on the circuit requires more protection than touring, for example.
– MotoSafe® Tour : ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway.
– MotoSafe® Race : ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet.
– MotoSafePro® : contains a complete set of MotoSafe® Tour and MotoSafe® Race earplugs. Ideal for different uses and choosing the attenuation level yourself.
Unique Material For The Most Comfort
Alpine MotoSafe® earplugs are made of durable and flexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. Thanks to the warmth of the ear, the soft material is shaped to the ear canal for a perfect fit. In combination with the soft filters, the earplugs fit perfectly underneath a helmet. AlpineThermoShape™ material does not contain silicone, ensuring that the earplugs do no sweat, itch or irritate. They can easily be worn all day.
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands.
Universal Product Range: Tour, Race & Pro
Alpine’s leading position in the motorcycle market and the acquired usage experiences have led to a range of universal earplugs for all types of motorcyclists. The earplugs have very soft filters and a unique model. As a result, they are very comfortable underneath your helmet and have perfect fit. Thanks to this range of three products, Alpine makes the step to using high-quality hearing protection with filters easier and more accessible to a wide audience.
Alpine Hearing Protection – Consistently Innovative
Alpine Nederland B.V. was founded in 1995 and is one of few manufacturers in the world with hearing protection as its core business. We are continuously working on improving our products, in collaboration with end users. Alpine earplugs are sold across the globe in over 40 countries. All Alpine products have been offi cially tested by independent inspection bodies, and have the CE certification.
ATTENUATION DATA Alpine MotoSafe® TOUR/RACE
• Attenuation values measured by TNO* according to EN 352-2 (2002) and calculated to ISO 4869-2a standards. (*Dutch organization for Applied Scientific Research)
Nominal diameter: 9-12 mm